Looking for something unique?
Whatever your need and your budget, commissioning a painting or craft object is an exciting process which presents an opportunity for a special relationship between artist and client.
During an initial consultation we will discuss your specific needs and requirements. With up-to-date information on the artists and makers we represent, and with first hand knowledge of their background, experience and price range, we can help with the selection of the appropriate artist/maker.
In a collaborative process we will oversee the project from start to finish, liaising between you and the maker in the creation of a special one-off piece of work and an inspired solution.
A consultancy fee will be included in prices quoted.
- Initial consultation – we will discuss the clients requirements and advise on choice of artist/maker to be invited to undertake the commission. We will create a written brief outlining objectives; description of item, size, colour, materials, budget and timescale (as appropriate).
- Once the selected artist/maker has agreed to undertake the commission, a price will be agreed and a deposit of 50% taken.
- We will report regularly to the client on progress of work, providing drawings/sketches/samples as appropriate.
- Direct contact between the client and artist/maker can be facilitated, if required, to discuss specific concerns or developments.
- On completion of the commission the outstanding balance will be payable.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss a project.