Bircham Gallery ICO registration number is ZA314669.
We have been compliant with the GDPR from 25/03/2018.
Our contact details
What type of information we collect
- Contact details: your name, address, email address, telephone & mobile numbers.
- Records of purchases you have made from us.
- Information collected as part of our customer surveys.
Information we do not collect
- We do not collect any data categorised as “sensitive” by the GDPR.
- We do not process or collect any details of payment cards or bank accounts. These are handled securely by Barclaycard Business, a validated level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider.
How we get the information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you sign up to our mailing list.
- When you use this web site you consent to us using the personal information you have given us.
- When you make a purchase instore and give consent for us to record your contact details.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are
- Your consent.
- Where we have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
- We store your personal information securely at Bircham Gallery.
- We use the information that you have given us to better provide you with the services you request.
- We will never share your details with third parties other than with specific trusted partners: email service provider (Mailchimp), cloud backup system (Dropbox) and carriers for the fulfilment of orders.
How we store your information
- Your information is securely stored at Bircham Gallery, and
- We keep your contact and purchase details.
Cookies and Analytics
Your data protection rights
- You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask us for copies of your personal information, to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate or incomplete. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information, to restrict the processing of your information, to object to the processing of your personal data, and to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation or to you.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: +44 (0)303 123 1113