- Colour - Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of images on our website we cannot guarantee that the colours and appearance of artwork will be identical to the original.
- Dimensions given are approximate image sizes, height x width in cm.
- Availability of the artworks displayed on our site is not guaranteed.
- Framing is included in the price where stated.
- VAT where applicable is included in all prices. Overseas purchasers are responsible for any local customs, duties and taxes required.
- Copyright rights to the image remain with the artist or the estate of the artist. The purchase of an artwork does not confer the right or licence to use the image for commercial or any other purposes.
- Risk in the goods passes on collection or on delivery of the goods to the address stated in your order.
- Title to the goods will pass to you only when full payment has been made for them.
Money back guarantee
We give 14 days no quibble home approval on items purchased through our website. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it with the receipt to Bircham Gallery for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) on the following conditions:
- You must contact us advising us of its return within 14 days of your order's arrival with you;
either by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone – +44 (0)1263 713312
- Artwork must be returned in its original packing and undamaged to Bircham Gallery.
- It must be received back by the gallery within 14 days of the artwork’s arrival with you.
Provided the above conditions have been met, we will arrange for a full refund of the costs of the artwork to you. You will not be refunded the delivery costs and you must pay for shipping the work back to us and insurance of the work during transit to us. Refund will not be made until the work has been returned undamaged to us.
How to make a purchase
You can use our online order form to email, phone or write to us with your order. We will confirm that the goods are available and make arrangements for payment and collection or delivery.
We will confirm the availability, price, postage and packaging costs by email on receipt of your order. If the work is available we will debit your card and your purchase will be dispatched to you within 1 working day. We will inform you if there is likely to be any delay.
Alternative payment methods:
- A Stirling cheque made payable to Bircham Gallery.
- An international banker's draft/money order made payable to Bircham Gallery.
- Telephone payment by debit or credit card - Visa/MasterCard/Switch/JCB/Electron/American Express.
All payments must be made in pounds Sterling.
You may collect your purchase or we can deliver to you. Goods can only be collected/dispatched after payment in full has been received.
Our stated delivery charge to UK addresses includes postage and packing and full transit insurance. All items are delivered by the Post Office or where appropriate by a reputable express courier company. All packaging is to a high professional standard. We aim to deliver to UK addresses next working day but please allow up to 3 working days.
For international purchases once your order is placed we will quote for shipping before your payment is taken. Your purchase will be sent via FedEx signed and tracked and fully insured. We will inform you of the expected delivery period but cannot guarantee delivery times. Please be aware that delays can occur at customs. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties being charged once a parcel reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient.